For an up to date price list please email email@example.com or call +447795 096 132
Glued Laminated Timber or ‘Glulam‘, is engineered timber made from layers or ‘lamila’ of wood, that are bonded with a moisture resistant clear adhesive. The finished product is solid timber lengths of known strength which are available in visual and non-visual quality.
Glulam can be used in a number of ways and is a superb constructional timber for many different areas, including walls, beams and columns.
We represent Mayr-Melnhof Huettemann GmbH in the UK, the leading supplier of glued laminated timber to Europe. Mayr-Melnhof Huettemann GmbH produce both standard stock sizes, and are able to produce bespoke sized Glulam depending on your requirements.
- Standard parallel sided beams
- Stud and rimboard sized parallel sided beams
- Round beams and columns
- Fire performance is predictable and can often perform better than steel
- Renewable construction material, sourced from sustainable, well-managed forests
- Extremely high load capacity, but light enough to keep building weight down
- Quality controlled production for safe and solid manufacturing
- Versatile building product, enables complex build concepts
Glulam Beam Loads and Delivery
- We are able to supply wholesale Glulam beams in loads between 45 – 50 CBM, freight is included with whole loads
- Part loads are possible between 15 – 30 CBM and are subject to freight costs or reduced freight cost if lorry is shared with another UK customer
- For smaller than 15 CBM loads, please contact our recommended UK stockist, Glulam Timber Engineering, Avonmouth: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also available in bespoke sizes, please contact us for lead times.
For more information on this product please contact us on +447795 096 132 or email@example.com
To request a brochure, please contact us: